.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Casey Stoner First Victory On MotoGP 2010

Casey Stoner is the first rider that wins Aragon MotoGP race that held last weekend. This is also the first Stoner's victory for MotoGP 2010 season. After bad result at the first MotoGP race 2010 with crash at Losail and Jerez, Stoner finally gainhis victory on 13th race this season at Aragon.

“This win is a big relief, to be honest!" smiled Stoner. "We had the first race in Qatar wrapped up until I made a mistake and their have been other opportunities to win this year that I have missed out on through my own errors. 

"We have had a lot of problems trying to find the final two or three tenths to run with Dani and Jorge this season but we changed the bike completely this weekend to adjust my position on it and got it working almost how we want it to. 

"I had a little slip off in warm-up this morning which was a worry going into the race. I was staying away from every white line that I could over the first few laps but we were able to pick up the pace when we needed to and bring home a win. 

"I want to thank the team, the factory and everybody who has stuck by me – I'm just sorry it took so long!”

25 points at Aragon were made Stoner on 3rd place behind Lorenzo and Pedrosa. This is the 21st MotoGP victory for Stoner. As we know, Stoner will leave Ducati at the end of this season and join Repsol Honda Racing on 2011. Stoner kept his advantage over the Repsol Honda rider at just over one-second for most of the race and the Spaniard finally surrendered in the closing stages, allowing Stoner to claim a five-second victory.
 
coompax-digital magazine