.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Capirossi Angry With The Crash

Bad luck for Capirossi at Misano last weekend. This Italian rider was accidentally crashed by Nicky Hayden on 2nd turn from the 1st lap. 

“I am very angry at what happened today because I was feeling very confident and the bike was good, so I thought we could have a competitive race. Now I have to have an operation and I hope I can be back for Aragon, but this is nothing compared to what happened in the other race. I want to send my condolences to Tomizawa’s family, this is a great tragedy and something that you never like to hear about.”

Capirossi had an injury on his right fingers, and goes to operation. It is possible for Capirossi to not race at Aragon on next MotoGP schedule.

Here some picture of Hayden and Capirossi crash last weekend.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
coompax-digital magazine